Avesta FinishOne Passivator 630 is aimed for a wide-range of industrial passivating applications. It offers a good general passivating result on stainless steel surfaces.
Flash clouds or smut, seen as brown staining, can occasionally appear on any stainless steel surface after pickling. Passivating with Avesta FinishOne Passivator 630 eliminates these spots with ease, restoring the surface.
It is suitable for applications such as:
- Passivation after pickling
- Passivation after mechanical treatments such as grinding, brushing, blasting etc
- 不知火舞cos不知火舞cos,菠萝菠萝蜜歌词菠萝菠萝蜜歌词Removal of discolorations (black/brown spots) during pickling
- Removal of free iron
- Reducing the formation of toxic nitric fumes during pickling
- Creates no hazardous waste, contains no nitric acid.
- Is easy to handle, classified as non-dangerous goods.
- Preventing water staining caused by poor rinse water.